Tuesday 6 January 2015

The handsome and talented Bradley Cooper takes it all off for February's W Magazine, posing naked inside its pages and giving fans an eyeful.

The Oscar-nominated star dropped trou for the movie issue of W, which features seven different covers. Here's by far the most talked-about:

Bradley Cooper W Cover

For his February cover, the Guardians of the Galaxy and American Sniper star rocks high-waisted pants, matching suspenders and no shirt.

Showing off his toned stomach, Cooper wears his brunette curls slicked back and faces away from the camera. Inside the issue, he is totally nude.

Holding a pair of light-colored pants above his waist, covering his man parts, he slings a matching blazer over his shoulder and dons platform shoes.

Now universally recognized as a sex symbol and leading man, Cooper has admitted in the past that he wasn't always so confident in his looks.

"I was pretty as a child and I felt that I wasn't very manly and that plagued me for years," he says. "Not good-looking, but pretty in the wrong ways."

"In my mind I looked like a girl," he adds.
Well, times sure have changed then.

The six other W covers feature Reese Witherspoon, Emma Stone, Amy Adams, Shailene Woodley, Julianne Moore, and Keira Knightley with Benedict Cumberbatch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!